Frequently Asked Questions
How it works
Before you can start bidding on MYPIGEONAUCTION.COM, you will have to create an account via the registration page and follow the necessary steps. You’ll have to provide your email address, full name and phone number. Once you’ve registered an account, you will have to confirm your email. A confirmation link will be sent to your email address. Please follow the instructions in the email to activate your account. (Depending on your provider, receiving this email may take several minutes or you may have to check your spam folder!) When you’re done with your registration, you are ready to participate in our auctions. In any case of having trouble to register at MYPIGEONAUCTION.COM, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
Rules of Procedure
- Bidding steps:
- the starting bid is EUR 100.
- EUR 100 to EUR 250 -> EUR 10
- EUR 250 to EUR 500 -> EUR 25
- EUR 500 to EUR 1000 -> EUR 50
- EUR 1000 to EUR 2500 -> EUR 100
- Above €2500 -> EUR 200
- When a paid bid ends simultaneously with an automatically pre-bid (“auto bid”) at the final sales amount, the award is given to the “auto bid” (because it was previously released).
- When 2 or more “auto bids” end up at the final sales amount, than the award goes to the first issued “autobid”.
- If desired, purchase orders can be released. Purchase orders must be notified to MYPIGEONAUCTION.COM in writing by means of E-mail, Whatsapp or WeChat. A purchase order must be in possession of MYPIGEONAUCTION.COM no later than 4 hours before the end of the auction. You can send your order to: [email protected] or +31 (0)650836053. A purchase order can be recognized when a bid is placed under the name of ‘MYPIGEONAUCTION.COM’.
- All bids and purchase orders are ALWAYS binding.
- The winner of the auction (both pigeon and coupon) is the highest bidder, as shown at the end of the auction and is registered in MYPIGEONAUCTION.COM’s bidding system.
- The end of the auction is as stated at the specific auction. If a bid is delivered within 5 (!) minutes before the end of the auction, the closing time for this specific auction will be extended by 5 (!) minutes and so on.
- An internet auction can be followed by a hall auction. If this is the case, MYPIGEONAUCTION.COM will expressly mention this at the specific auction. The final bid at the internet MYPIGEONAUCTION.COM auction, will be the start bid of the hall auction.
- MYPIGEONAUCTION.COM is entitled to ask a bidder at the end of the auction to pay a deposit of up to 50% of the bid amount. In the event that the bidder in question did not ultimately award the highest bid, this amount will be repaid a.s.a.p. (as soon as possible).
- After you have won an auction, there will be a ‘Pay now’ button visible on the auction page. You will also receive an email with a notification. Please follow every required step! An overview of your auctions is visible on your “my account” page.
- Both the buyer and the seller will receive an email with all auction details at the end of the auction. Payment must be made within 7 days from the auction end date by either bank transfer, online internet banking, PayPal, iDeal or cash.
- Any eventual shipping costs are ALWAYS at the buyer’s expense, unless otherwise agreed upfront.
- The seller is responsible and accountable for the accuracy of the delivered and displayed information regarding his / her auction.
- The buyer agrees to pass on the information provided to him by MYPIGEONAUCTION.COM to the seller.
- The seller is expressly responsible for the health and quality of his / her offered pigeons. MYPIGEONAUCTION.COM is intermediary in this regard and can not be held liable for health problems of any of the offered pigeons.
- MYPIGEONAUCTION.COM excludes any form of liability arising from any defect of our website.
- MYPIGEONAUCTION.COM is entitled to change the above terms and conditions at any time.
- Transactions made by the auctions of MYPIGEONAUCTION.COM are always governed by the general terms and conditions of service (for the selling party) and general terms and conditions of sale (for the purchasing party) as deposited on our website.
Pick up your purchase from us personally in Ijsselmuiden? That is possible (by appointment only)
Contact details: Jeffrey Jongbloed Spoortstraat 51-J 8271 RG Ijsselmuiden Mobile +31 (0) 613636695
Email: [email protected]
Have your purchase delivered to your home?
The Netherlands / Belgium Pigeon
transport Henk de Vries (HDV Transport) Henk de Vries
Website: www.hdvkoerier.nl/ophalen and complete the form Email: [email protected] Mobile +31 (0) 611171721
Walker’s European Express Services Ltd
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01384 910075
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0040767561913 / 0040744120726
Do you want another party to collect your purchase, please make this known to us in a timely manner. We at Mypigeonauction wish you every success with your purchase! Do you have other questions feel free to ask!